Friday, July 31, 2009

Corruption in Development Sector - Should I retreat?

Corruption in Development Sector - Should I retreat?


Dear Friends!

AOA

Corruption in Development Sector - Should I retreat?

I have step forward to unveil corruption in Development Sector, the most lucrative and attractive profession for corrupt mafia. I am committed to fight with senior professionals befooling donors and general public as well, on the name of development especially sustainable development in education sector. The include foreign degrees, most of posses PhDs.

I have been badly frightened of bad consequences up to my murder. Moreover, my insult through media comprises Internet, Print and multimedia.

I ask one question to every Pakistani.

Should I retreat to the Corrupts?

Should we people remain sleeping, and continue passing comments that

“Choro yar pagal hai! In magarmachon se kahan lar sake ga.”

I sppose myself “Barish ka pehla qatra” so please wake up and open your eyes. Muster up your courage and morally support a person who has started something which had sometime been a thought of yours.

I know everyone of you hates corruption and eliminate it, if he can not have the capacity to eliminate he may oppose it and in case of not opposing it he may at least thinking corruption an evil just encourage someine who is fighting against it.

I have put everything of mine on stake. For what?

For better future of your next generation.

They are propagating me to be a psycho patient. Believe me I’m not a Pagal.

I am a history,

Might my fool thinking be condemned by most of the critics, but I’m sure enough, history would remember me!

So please don’t close your eyes, thinking the evil is gone, you will have to fight to finish/retreat the evil.

I have never been frightened of anything in my life. I know the change factor has awakened. You will have to support me to

I wish to have support of every person to organize a network of volunteers on community level to monitor and report corruption where the development projects are being carried out.

So, please join me, as I’m the change seeker.


Let me assure you of Transparency and Prosperity in Development projects.

With warm regards,

MOOSA
Founder and Organizer
DISCOVER
- NGO

0344-3118911



No comments:

Post a Comment