OPEN DISCUSSION FORUM - Social Vigilance

OPEN DISCUSSION FORUM - Social Vigilance

Dear Friends,

Am working to Social Vigilance Theory. I say Social Vigilance is must for a monitor and any professional of M and E. I need any possible theories and definitions of Social Vigilance if used in the field of M and E. I request senior professionals to guide and educate me how could I introduce Social Vigilance in Development Sector influenced by the corrupt culture of in Pakistan.

In my opinion Social Vigilance comprises M and E, discreet check, background check, verification of authentication, Originality
of NGOs/NPOs, their personnel, documents and projects.

On the point I am confused is 'if Social Vigilance be introduced in addition to M and E, or as a part of M and E.

I also need to know difference between Social Audit, Governance, M and E.

The main Objective is to control, point out and eliminate wrongdoings and corruption.

I need detailed response and references please.

Let me assure you of transparency and prosperity in development sector.

With warm regards,

Moosa
Originator "Social Vigilance."
DISCOVER - NGO, Pakistan
0344-3118911

Comments